An easy way to find out who is entering your Facebook account
Knowing the devices that have logged in to the Facebook
where youre logged in facebook
An easy way to see who is accessing your Facebook account and which will be shown
- The name of the device is as shown in the picture below.
- The approximate location is the name of the city and the state.
- The type of browser and the operating system of the device.
- The time of the last entry with the date and some other data
Knowing the devices that have logged in to the Facebook :Via the computer
- Click on the small triangle in the top menu in Facebook
(For a drop-down menu to appear).
- Choose settings and privacy from the menu.
- Choose settings from the menu
- The settings interface will appear, now press security and login.
- Under the Where You’re Logged In section, you can view the devices connected to your account, whether they are via a computer or a smart phone.
Knowing the devices that have logged in to the Facebook : Via smart phones
If you find one of the devices unknown to you, we advise you to do
- That you make a checkout of it from the option that will be
- on the side We also recommend that you change your password.